Question

Can someone tell me how to combine groups together ...I have 2 and want to make it 1 group ..Thank you

sweethonesty520

Asked by sweethonesty520 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I did not know you could do it.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I don't think you can - if CM won't allow a group to be closed I'm not sure they would allow a merger either.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Cafemom will close a group I just had one closed a few months ago ...Thank you just the same .maybe someone will know because you can do it ..Just dont know how yet lol
    sweethonesty520

Comment by sweethonesty520 (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Are you talking also about moving all posts from one group to the other because that can't happen. What you can do is notify the group members of one group that you are going to close the group and "unite" it with the otehr. Send them a link or invites for the other to help them all move over and ask Cafemom to delete the first.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Kristi, Thank you for responding ..how ever I did find a way to move all post to the one group that i want open ,you open up 2 windows and do alot of copying and pasting lol ..thank you for your help ladies God bless ...Although just doing the invites like you said sounds easier lol thank you .....
    sweethonesty520

Comment by sweethonesty520 (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2011