Body lotion and body wash

i have dry skin ....lately dry and itchy lower legs especially after i shaved my legs...What do you recommend for body lotion and body wash....cheaper price is better but....im thinking i might have to dig deeper this time......and do you really think brand name is better than store brand products.?...........Thanks!

FON

Asked by FON at 10:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Forget the body wash. Use Dove bar soap & moisturize with Curel Original right after you shower.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My secret is I keep a big pump of lotion in the shower and I slather it on my legs just after the water is shut off....while my body is still warm. BEFORE your pores close, if you get the moisture locked in you will retain more of the softness.
    It feels really weird at first, but you'll get used to it...and it works so much better.

boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 11:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I like softsoap bodywash and oil of olay..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• baby oil.. i shave with baby oil and conditioner and my dry skin has cleared up.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I used 'cheap' body wash, suave sweet pea ( that's the only brand other than bbw that carries that scent that I've found) and I use aveno daily moisture, or Vaseline cocobutter lotion. My dry skin, isn't so dry anymore. I have to lotion every night, and then after i shoer, but it's worked for me.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I use OIay body butter ribbons and Cream Anglaise from Lush.   Cream Anglaise is pricey but it's really really good.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i love baby lotion i think it works great go somewhere that will give you samples so you don't spend a lot on something that doesn't work well for you
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Moisture Therapy by Avon is awesome and the price couldn't be better. www.youravon.com/dhullum and just search under "moisture therapy" to bring up your options! Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:39 AM on Mar. 13, 2011