Are you done with Christmas shopping?

I am. I usually buy all year round, especially right after Christmas during clearance sales.

Alma_C

Asked by Alma_C at 11:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Shopping

• I'm almost done :) got a few small things for hubby to get still.. he's such a pain to shop for! he normally goes and buys something if he wants it, can't get him to stop it either so Christmas is difficult.
    Anonymous

• done? I cant even find the money to start. Sad I know, but at least this year we are up to date on all of our bills and do not have any loans to pay. hubby has a few extra catering jobs before Christmas so we plan on using that extra income to go shopping with. Congrats ladies.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i havent even started!
    Anonymous

• oh man you guys just stressed me out I haven't even started. I have no clue what i'm going to get people
    MylilMonkey08

Answer by MylilMonkey08 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• done and done. we got a wii and all the accessories for the three boys. a play kitchen for my toddler, a memory board for my sister, a digital camera for my parents, picture frames with new family pictures for the inlaws and a stupid ice tea make for my SIL. do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find an ice tea make in november in idaho! sheesh.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 11:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Almost done. I feel so behind because usually I am done by now! But I thought this year we weren't buying for our families since everyone is a little short on money... of course now dh says we have to buy for everyone in his family. Ugh. Now we have to come up with money and time! I have a few more things to pick up for my boys, but I know what they are, just waiting to see if they go on sale!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Omg done is not the word, i have only just started 2 weeks ago and i have'nt even bought the basic's even though i have spent £800 on the tree, decorations and it was £300 reserve on 20 Turkeys.

Stacey.x
    happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 8:10 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I haven't even started
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 8:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I am about 1/2 done. It shouldnt take me long to finish up. Hubby gets paid this week so i hope to be done by the first. I still have to make gifts though. I like to buy and give handmade.
    babemakes4

Answer by babemakes4 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Yes I'm done! I bought all of the stuff online. The only thing left is getting the gift bags, and I'll go to the 99cent store for that probably this weekend or next.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2008