How do you deal with

someone who starts crap all the time. its a family gf so its not like i can avoid her when we have family get togethers. she likes to start fights and get in fights with people. she started with me maybe 3 months ago i havent seen or talked to her since but were going out for my sil b day and shes going to be there talking crap. i really just want to hit her but thats not me anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• you kill people like that with kindness....it pisses them off more that they can't get under your skin. I have a SIL like that and when I don't let her bother me it just pisses her right off.....and I get a little satisfaction from that! lol
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 11:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• She is toxic. We cut hub's aunt and mom out of our lives for being so toxic. Best thing we ever did.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• tell her to that u don't want 2 spend the precious time w/ ur family arguing. brig up the funny things that have happened in ur family. if she still acts up, ignore her.
    if u can talk 2 other family members about keeping the peace & being happy, do so. u all can ignore her pessimistic attitude.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have a family member like that my husbands cousin wife, and Monday she started talking crap to me about how to be a mother (cuz she knows it all her baby is 8 months and I am a mother of 3) but I told my husband he can go see his cousin and he can come over here but not her and I told her the same I told her I did not ever want to see her again she has started in on my daughter who is 5 being rude to her and telling me how to raise my kids just pushed me over the line and I did tell her if she ever stepped foot near my kids I will hit her fot the heck of it
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have delt with people like this to, mine live to start crap, lie and so full of drama, oh and the pity parties they have for themselves all the time are so annoying, I cannot stand a trouble maker, I know a few of them, and they are just to toxic for me, I will not deal with them anymore, and they know to keep their distance, I won't tolerate the drama they all bring so I ignore them , people like this are childish and never grew up , so they want t act like children then I treat them like children!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My sister has stabbed me in the back 1 to many times now... I can't totally avoid her but I don't say anything to her - I act like she's not there. I wish I could do the kill with kindness thing but I just can't - to much anger maybe but looking at her makes me sick and I have no qualms about letting that be known by ignoring the hell out of her
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I wouldn't let her get to you. Just go and have at the b-day party. You don't have to hang around her.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2011