Is it possible that I felt the baby this early?

I will be 14 weeks on Sat. and this is my second. Last night while laying in the bed, I had my hand laying on my stomach and could have swore I felt a kick or something. Is that possible?

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 11:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im 18 weeks tomorrow and I havent felt a darn thing...i dont think anyway :( My baby book says that usually after your first child you can feel the baby move earlier because of your muscles being looser and that you would know what your feeling for but it would feel like a flutter, at 14 weeks your baby is only about 4 inches so i would think feeling it kick would be alittle much...dont think it would be strong enough yet!! But maybe:)

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 12:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i thought i was feeling the baby really early, and everyone told me it was impossible. but i still swear i was. i'm 20 wks now and i feel him moving around all the time haha it's amazing. so i say don't listen to other people, just enjoy the ride :)
    ash.rob18

Answer by ash.rob18 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I believe you can if you are laying down and not moving, I think you can feel what I call is pop corn movements. I felt my first about 16wks. My friend feels pop corn movements at about 15wks. So yes, I personally believe you can. :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have read that you can feel them sooner the 2nd time around and esp if you are on the thinner side, so I'd say it was possible. I didn't feel the baby move my 2nd time around until I was 19 weeks though.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 7:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I didn't feel my first until 23 weeks, but I felt my second was at 14 weeks. My third was 19 weeks. Sounds like baby to me!
    ericsangel82

Answer by ericsangel82 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2011