Anybody else having headaches?

I woke up at 4:00 in the morning with the worst headache of my life. I wonder if it was a migraine. It hurt so bad that I felt like I was going to throw up. All I can do is is take tylenol, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i used to drink but limit my coffee intake if uy used to drink alot and stopped that could b part of the answer
    mom4ajoh

Answer by mom4ajoh at 11:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• it sounds like it was a migraine, since it woke you up out of your sleep and you felt nauseous with it. how far along are you? and yes all that is safe for you to take during pregnancy is tylenol, but you should discuss this with your doc to see if there are other things you can do for them.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Its normal... Ive had them bad too. Its just your body going through a lot and doing a lot of work.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011