What to do for a one year old boy birthday????

I had my 2yr old daughters in Feb, now its my sons turn..his first birthday...he is very wild so i was thinking maybe a jungle gym LOL....Any ideas mothers??

Classymuchacha

Asked by Classymuchacha at 12:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry that wouldn't be wise. He's only one, so he won't be able to appreciate it the way he should. That's a great idea for when he's a bit older. A nice cake and ice cream play date would be better, if he has any kids around his age, it would be nice!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• We always do home parties and I buy one or two small toys and ask for clothes from family and friends. I wouldnt go with a jungle gym. You can look into a small bounce house though. Also a sand box is always a good investment.

Answer by gemgem at 12:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I was joking about the jungle gym, thats the reason why i asked for ideas :)
    Classymuchacha

Comment by Classymuchacha (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I only had a few close family members over for cake and ice cream it was from 2-4 and it went okay!
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2011