Has anyone, over the age of 36, missed your period due to mega exercise & stress?

My period has been very irregular the past 4months, or so. I missed it last month, well, I'm now 2 weeks late. I do not feel pregnant at all & it feels like it's trying to come. Have 2 kids & with both I knew I was pregnant. My concern is that: I did a crazy amount of biking last month(over 20mi one day) along with working a ton(massage which is very physical). Along with mega stress(my husband's job or lack there of) I also wonder if I'm pre-menopausal. Have heard it can start in late 30's. I'll be 38 in Sept.
Anyone have similar experience for a late period? I'm going to take a test in 2 days. PRAYING I'm not prego but trying to be prepared that I am. We use birth control too, that's the frustrating part.
Help!

jodissis

Asked by jodissis at 12:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

• stress yeah
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• When I first started exercising again I was a month late!!

TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• stress yes
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2011