2011 Ford Fiesta, 2011 Nissan Sentra, or 2011 Hyaundai Elantra?

Do any of you have these? What do you think?

My car went kerplunk yestarday and would need an engine rebuild, which would be more expensive than the car is worth . . .sooooo I am trying to make a good decision . . .

Any input would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• We have an 07 Nissan Sentra. We got it when it was new. It has almost 83,000 miles on it and it still runs like it's brand new. We love it!
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My husband and I have been looking at new cars for a few months. I had planned on not getting one since my son bought a car for himself and I ended up buying a used car outright. Now though sons car isnt on the road so dh wants me to go get one. We are getting a Ford Fiesta. The reviews for them are great, gas mileage is awesome, and they are cute.

Answer by gemgem at 12:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Gotta love Nissan. Those babies go forever.....
    I've heard good things about hyundai's and the new ford's also but I only have experience with the nissan...
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Anything but the Ford!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The Ford Fiesta has gotten the best reviews. Google Automotive ratings and check it out. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Be careful with the Ford, their focus had good reviews when it first came out as well. The Fiesta is a new car and in a couple of years all their issues will be coming to the surface. I've never been happy with Ford vehicles and went with a Jeep last summer after sticking my Ford Focus in derby... best thing ever rofl.
    I have family members who drive Hyaundai's and they are all very happy with their cars. Even my Grandpa who grew up only driving and buying Ford all of this life switched to Hyaundai.
    Out of the three, I would go with the Hyaundai but that is just my own personal opinion.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 2:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Nissans suck
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I don't have any of those but in my experience go Nissan. I love NIssan's. I have a Nissan Armada and have had two Nissan Maxima's. The Maxima's went and went and went. I loved those cars and I can honestly say they never left me stranded anywhere. I am looking into getting a Maxima to drive around town in when I don't have the kids with me or have only a few of them with me.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2011