*Gloating* w/ a question!!!

Ok so I went to work last night and my manager pulled me to the side and asked if I could stay late, i said sure how late and he told me well I need you to close as a shift leader tonight. I was like WTF!!!!!! I've only been there for a little under 3 months and he wants me to pull this off!!!!! So I did because I want to move up and become a shift leader and this was my opportunity to do it!!! So my question is how do I push him and ask him to make me be a shift leader permanetly, because he seems the type to procrastinate? But I dont want to push him too much and him get irritated with me! What do I do?

MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Asked by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 12:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• Stepping up will never irritate your boss.
    If it does, you should find a new job.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• sounds like he is
    testing you now
    to see if you can handle it
    Anonymous

• Ask him when he thinks you will be promoted.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I told him like a week ago that I am ready to be a shift leader if he ever needs one and then he pulled this when the other shift leader called in last night I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Comment by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011