Approx 3 months ago, during a fight, I threw my wedding rings at my husband.

I had looked at the bank account after the holidays and discovered he spent 3k more than he had told me. I was angry and I threw the rings and demanded he get help for his lying & spending.

So since then he's had my rings. Do I ask for them back or wait until he decided to give them back. I don't really want to ask since I was angry at the time and didn't feel like he deserved me to wear them. I'm just confused on why he hasn't offered them back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• its really immature that he's "holding" them from you until he thinks you have "earned" them back. don't ask for them back, just take them back and tell them that married people wear their rings despite silly arguments.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• tell him*** not them lol
    tnm786

• It was immature of u to throw them also. I would just take them back. He is not your father!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i would have somebody that comes over often maybe a sibling or something say something that will scare him, in front of him "Are you divorced and single now?" maybe that will get him to give them back?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Eh, you try and get lied to repeatedly and see what you throw. I should have thrown something heavy at his head instead.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• U can always get your own bank account if u don't trust him.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I don't currently work but when I do I will definitely get my own account.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• dude he soo pawned those rings
    Anonymous

• I just hope he hasn't pawned themif he has that much of a spending problem...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Why would you have thrown them in the first place? To hurt his feelings? Maybe he feels they aren't important to you, since you would throw them around so easily. By letting them be gone for 3 months, he may feel he's right in his thinking. You felt that he didn't deserve to have you wear his rings because you were angry. Maybe now he thinks YOU are the one who doesn't deserve the rings. It sounds like you two need to have a serious talk..

hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2011