Do anyone have nosy neighbors?

sweetsmo

Asked by sweetsmo at 11:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• YES!! My mother-in-law~!!
    Anonymous

• yea i do i use to think when i moved in my home that my guy neibor put cameras in my house but yea i thought he was a creepy guy
    analeaha4

Answer by analeaha4 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I kinda wish I did. Here the neighbors all prefer to keep to themselves even though they are good friends with the family. being from the south, and living here in MI I think it is just a northern thing to keep to yourself more than I am used to.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• LOL!!..my husband is THE NOSEY neighbor!! drives me nuts how he stands at the kithchen window and stares outside watching traffic...When he drives home he tells me what neighbor is home, what they are doing...I REALLY don't care.......He gets mad because I want the kitchen curtains closed when it's dark out!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I should clear up what I mean by "TRAFFIC"...it's all the neighbors driving that he watches out for
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• YES!, the FIL who lives across the street. He's made comments as to what time our lights go out at night sometimes! So what?, apparently, he was still up to notice! I swear he has no life, & he LOVES to gossip!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Not nosey but B****y, its an older lady that gives me the evil eye because OMG my boys forgot to put there bikes away a whole 2 times. IMO thats pretty darn good for a 6 and 4 year old
    Other than her we are good friends with all of our neighbors, one of them is my boys "adopted grandma" she bakes cookies and everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Lol...not really, but one neighbor lives SUPER close to us...as in only a few yards separate our house. They are REALLY nice to us and we talk every time we see each other outside. I would suppose we are very "neighborly"...we don't complain, we don't give each other reasons to complain. They are an older couple and both seem really soft-spoken. Having said that, there have been times that I walk into the house and I can hear them in the most foul mouthed screaming matches I've ever heard!!! lol. Its kind of shocking given how they usually are to me! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I had a very nosey neighbor he even came to our door to tell me that our dogs where doing it in our backyard.now we have a carzy neighbor he sings at the top of his lungs alot last winter he was singing let it snow at 2am it's hard to not hear him but that was the one time i'm glad he did,i got up a hour early for work to clean the car.lol
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• lol I am the nosey neighbor I always look out the windows morning .noon and night when we hear gun shots I always wait a min and run to window and look out SO gets so mad at me he says I will never learn i cant help it I am nosey lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 23, 2008