I have a 5 month old son, I recently noticed that in some pictures of him, that his left eye is cross eyed. Could it be because I used the flash when I took the picture.. Is this something I should be concerned about?

urbuttacup88

Asked by urbuttacup88 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Our dr. said you can tell alot about a babys eyes just with pics so I would make an app. with an eye dr.

alexsmommy0207

Answer by alexsmommy0207 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Do you see it when you don't take pictures?? He may need glasses if his eye is turning in(that is usually a sign) Speak to a doctor about it.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• When it comes to eyesight, don't guess about it. I would make an appointment with a pediatric Ophthalmologist. Just my 2 cents. I wish I did with my son earlier than we did.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• No, it only happens in the pictures. His dads eyes do the same thing, and his dad has pretty bad eyes. I probably will ask his doctor about it. Thanks!
    urbuttacup88

Comment by urbuttacup88 (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• If it is only in pictures than i would say that you are right that it is the flash doing it. However if you notice it when you are just looking at him i would say somehting to his doctor about it.
    Whitwilson

Answer by Whitwilson at 1:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2011