Anyone else have issues parallel parking? lol

Seriously I can't parallel park or back in park.... living in a city that isn't good! Haha I have to have my bf park for me sometimes.

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If the space is big enough and I have extra time to screw up a few dozen times I can eventually parallel park. Otherwise, I avoid it like the plague. I'm lots better at backing into a parking space than parallel parking, but neither is my favorite thing to do.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I can do it really well. Its parking in regular parking spaces I can not seem to do straight..LOL
    Anonymous

• I cannot parallel park. Luckily I live in small town and never have had too. If I do go to the city I will always find a garage and of course pay to park. I can back into a parking spot, if it is big enough.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Nope, definitely can't parallel park, but live in a small town too, so there is no need for me to know how.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i can't parallel park either, i failed it twice on my drivers test, and tried it once with my husband in the car and still can't. I can never back up either, i usually if i can find a spot where i can just drive forward out, if i have to i do back up it just takes me like 5mins longer
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 1:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i was really good at it when i had an apartment with parallel parking on the street. i am not so good now! have you ever tried to parallel park on the left side of the street? i would rather walk a few extra blocks!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• LOL I go out of my way to NOT parallel park! I am SOOO bad at it
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• hmmm Zoeyis I didn't know that, fun fact to know!
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yeah, I can't parallel park at all.
    MonkeyPeanut79

Answer by MonkeyPeanut79 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2011