Do you think he will like this?

So i was looking online for new things for me and my SO can do together an i thought this was a great Idea and might try it this sunday for him..

tell me what you think.

So since we started dating we always like to chill at home and watch movies and drink. but during that time I was living with my mom so we would just lay in my bed order food and watches movies. well now we live together and we still watch movies and order food but we are on the sofa an its not as comfy. he refuses to have a tv in our room an cuddling on the couch isnt comfy. sooo..

i read a couple got a air mattress an put it in the living and had a movie marathon night. so i was thinking since he has been feeling really tired and just wants a day to stay in but can not while he is out working on my car i was going to move our mattress into the living and light up a bunch of candles, i was going to order our favorite chinese food and rent a bunch of seasons of his favorite show he has been wanting me to watch for a while now.

I know it doesnt seem like much but i think he would like just sitting in our bed watching tv with me and relaxing a little. ...i hope!

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 1:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think he will have fun!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Sounds good to me
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• sounds like a great idea
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 2:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Awww thanks guys. i just wanted to make sure =)
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• That's soooo sweet! I love that idea! :D
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• thanks feel free to use it whenever you want to do something and ur man uses that excuse im broke or tired.lol
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011