How do you meet moms in your area?

I would love to meet some moms in my area who I can share things in common with. I am a single parent of 2 daughters. How would I do that? I think I could do a search, but would I just ask their location or if they like to meet for playdates?

my_jasnkiki

Asked by my_jasnkiki at 11:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You can type your area in the search field at the top right of the page. It will pull moms in your area, journals and groups. You can also do a more detailed Mom Search in the moms tab.
    GOC.Admin

Answer by GOC.Admin at 2:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Hi my_jasnkiki,

One way to search for your friends on CafeMom is to enter their information into CafeMom search. The search box appears in the upper right corner of every CafeMom page.

You can find additional search fields by clicking on the 'Moms' tab and selecting 'Mom Search' from the drop-down menu.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2008