(TMI) But I HAVE to ask!

Have you ever had to wear two maxi pads or a pantiliner to cover your buttcrack because you get those "bubbles" when you're on your period? I actually have found that when I wear a tampon, it solves this problem.
BUT.... this has been happening to me lately when I'm NOT on my period and I don't know what the crap is going on. It's not blood, it's just..... clear. It's freaking embarrassing when I'm out and about and DH tells me I have a wet spot. What could this be? What can I do? Besides wear a pantiliner everyday!

Please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

• I HAVE to wear a pantyliner every day. No other option as I am ALWAYS moist.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Is that what it is then? Being too wet/moist?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• me too:(
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• This happens to me too. Are overweight at all? I am and so is my mom and this happens to us all the time. I've always wondered if us being overweight is the contributing factor.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• yes this has happened
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am overweight :(
    I didn't have this problem before when I was slimmer, and I even thought that too. Well, another reason to add to my why I need to lose weight!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011