someone said

ok my boys seprated the balls by color they are 16months old...is that a bad thing i was told it was.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Let's see if I understand this correctly. It sounds like your boys were sorting some balls they have and sorted them by colors. They are 16 months old? That's a good thing, why on earth would it be bad that they are able to distinguish differences in items? That's one of the things that kids are tested on in kindergarten, to see if they know how to sort things in different ways. That's very good that they are able to do that!

Who told you it was bad and what was thier reasoning?
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• you lost me. I do not see why that would be a bad thing. Personally I would think that they were just really smart and commend them on it.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Not at all! It's not a sign of problems, it's a sign that he's developing normally, maybe even a little advanced. Congrats!
    http://www.babycenter.com/0_milestone-chart-13-to-18-months_1496589.bc
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• ok thak yall...some one said it was a sign of artusim-sp...they are loving and smiling so didn't think so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• no it is not a sign of autism
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2008