Have you ever felt like you were just going thru the motions?

I sort of feel that way right now in regards to my marriage. I am looking for ways for things to be better, but wonder if it will ever be and then I find myself reverting back to just going back to feeling like I am just going thru the motions. I want so much more for my life, my children, and even for my dh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Whenever a marriage becomes TOO comfortable it means you're losing the spark that brought you together. The best way to fix it is to create something new for your marriage and your life. Your children will automatically benefit from having happy and loving parents so I would focus just on the relationship between you and your husband first. Join a club together or another activity. Summer is coming up so there are plenty of softball leagues beginning. Or take up disc golf, it's fun and practically free. Don't like being that active? Start a date night once a week or once a month with him. Get dressed up and go out to eat somewhere new each time. Can't go out? Have a date night in. Still get dressed up, find a fancy recipe online and either make it together or make it for him. Add candles and have a fun movie to watch afterward. Another idea..initiate sex more often. Studies show that couples who have more sex are happier. :)
    Wandybrine

Answer by Wandybrine at 2:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes not with my relationship but just in life. I have a routine basis and it has to be followed so I am just going threw the motions.

kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 2:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011