How should i approach him?

so i found out today that my husband has been smoking pot? the other day i had smelled pot on him just faintly and i told i smelled it on him. he didn't really say anything accept hummm. anyway he had asked me if it was ok that he smoke pot from time to time and i reminded him that i told him that before we got married that i didn't want that in my relationship and that i would divorce him if it became a problem in our marriage. now i'm not sayiong that is what i'm going to do right off the bat. just that this is not the example i wanted of a man for my kids, his step kids. we have been married for about 3 yrs and this is fairly new as i doubt he has been hiding it very long. i just want ideas on how to approach him. my friend says wait til he gets home and i'm trying to be patient but it's hard, also a part of me wants him to get home so i can search our van or the house more but i bet he has his stuff on him, if he has any at the moment. i only found out cause i used my car today and i could smell it in there so i looked around and found just one seed but i know what it is and i found some tiny leaves. i'm not mistaken it's weed. i thought of just saying so how long have you been hiding this from me? rather then asking are you cause we both know he is. what else would you say or approach this subject with him? i do plan on sticking to my guns if he continues to do it will be force to leave him as this is not something that i am willing to allow to happen. i already had one failed marriage cause of drug addiction.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I think what you said is perfect, how long have you been hiding this from me? Is this something you plan to continue? I told you before we were married that i not tolerate drug use. and go from there. He made vows to you and is expected to keep them otherwise you have the option to leave...good luck! I hope he quits for you!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2011