IF YOU WORK WITH PENDULUMS PLEASE OPEN. I HAVE A QUESTIONS THANKS

IF THE PENDULUM KEEPS SWINGING SIDE WAYS FOR MAYBE WHAT EXACTLY DOES IT MEAN? I ALREADY ASKED "CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME YES" "CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME NO" CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME MAYBE"

I ASKED A PERSONAL QUESTION AND IT SAYS MAYBE. BEFORE I DID ASK THAT I ASKED QUESTIONS I KNEW LIKE IS MY NAME XX, IS MY BIRTHDAY XX DO I HAVE A DAUGHTER NAMED SO AND SO ETC. IT ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS RIGHT. BUT MAYBE IF MY HUSBAND HAS CHEATED ON ME WOW.. SERIOUSLY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Religious Debate

• – collapse
    PUT THE PENDULUM DOWN,AND PICK UP THE BIBLE. YOU GET YOUR ANSWERS THERE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• I thought this was a frickin clock question
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• There are many different types of cheating. Ask something more specific. Ask if he has kissed someone else, slept with someone else, has feelings for someone else, has thought about someone else.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• lol. jewjew, I thought the same thing.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Sorry, anon. The bible doesn't answer questions that pertain to the present day. It answers questions pertaining to thought and people from 1500 years ago. That's not going to help the OP.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• – collapse
    the Bible shows guidance!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Do as meandrphoto said. You have to be more specific with your questions and word them very carefully.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 2:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The bible also says that you should go to the bathroom a mile away from your home, you should kill or sell your child if they question their father and that women are property and pawns.

Sorry none of that is going to help the OP find out if her husband is cheating.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• "the Bible shows guidance!!! "

Not for everyone it doesn't. Stop being so self centered and understand that this world is made up of many different people and beliefs. And that YOUR idea of a belief and guidance is NOT universal.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• meandrphoto is correct be more specific in the type of cheating

Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 9:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2011