DH and our kids?

My husband is currently unemployed and watches our kids at home. DH is going nuts being at home everyday so to keep his stress levels down he works on our sail boat and he takes our 23 month old and our 3 year old. I do not like it but I know he can't stay couped up in our house all day long. I am always worried about something happening to them on that boat! I have talked to DH about this till I am blue in the face is my extreme anger justified? What should I do next? It is expected to rain, clouds in the sky and he took my children on the boat. I am beyond livid at this point.

PatricksMama07

Asked by PatricksMama07 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'd be upset too! Sorry you're having to go through this mama!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Having my 3 yo old a boat makes me extremely nervous. My thing is anything can happen to the safest person.
    jdzamko

Answer by jdzamko at 4:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011