Would you feel awkward if you saw someone on fb from your past answering a post to someone you know on your newsfeed?

It has been over a year and a half and I still do not acknowledge or will ever speak with that person. But still would it bother you?It is a member of the opposite sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Would not bother me, but I think I know what you mean.  FB is great for staying in touch, but when you are friends with a friend who is a friend of an old friend who you no longer care to communicate with, well yeah it feels weird that person will read something I post on the first friends page.  It's human nature IMHO to feel that way.  Awkward?  Not really.  Kinda-sorta weird?  Yes, at times.

I keep everything very private and I do not have a ton of FB friends because well, if I haven't talked to them in years then there's probably a reason for that.  Not to mention I have pics of my kid on there, because I have family so far away and it saves me 50 emails to post in one place.  But in regard to how you felt, I get it.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Can't you remove the original post?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• not at all...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• nope... I found a few of my friends knew each other and we all did not know cause we were all meeting at different parts in our lives...one of my best friends in HS and I actually dated the same guy. We had lost touch and reconnected in Fb!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Not in the least.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• no i wouldnt care less what poeple do on some1 elses post that is there choose in what they want to do
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2011