STAY AT HOME MOMS.... WHAT TO DO ALL DAY WITH A 8 MONTH OLD WHEN ITS COLD OUTSIDE

ITS COLD OUTSIDE AND MY HUSBAND AND i ARE TRYING TO SAVE MONEY...SO I TRY NOT TO GO OUT ....SO AS NOT TO SPEND MONEY....
bUT ITS SO BORING FOR MY BABY AND ME INDOORS, I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO WITH HIM... WE PLAY ON THE MATTS, I READ TO HIM , I CLEAN, WORK OUT, FEED HIM AND I ... PLAY IN DIFFRENT ROOMS WITH ALL SORTS OF TOYS....THERES ONLY SO MUCH YOU CAN DO....
WHAT ELSE CAN ANYONE SUGGEST THAT WOULD BE FUN FOR BABY AND ME?

bb0

Asked by bb0 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Can you have a playdate at your house w/ other moms? Some like myself are always dying to get out of the house. I also live in California so I do not know how extreme the weather is where you are. If other moms in your community can come to your home and you don't mind consider hosting a playdate 1-2x a month.
    PatricksMama07

Answer by PatricksMama07 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I don't entertain my kids. Not even the baby. He's almost 8 months. I talk to him and hold him when he gets fussy but most of the day he's crawling around exploring the house, pulling DVDs off the shelf (his favorite activity), pulling up on my leg that I hold out for him. He has this tunnel thing he likes to crawl through and a box of toys that he plays with (he has no figured out how to dump it out to get to what he wants). Right now he's napping (has been for a couple hours). Then he'll get a bottle, diaper change and will probably pull all the DVDs down again and jabber at me. He's a very happy baby. There's nothing to do outside here.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Library story hour? Borrow baby dvd's from the library
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2011