Is your dog smart or stupid?

I have two chis and my female is very smart...my male, um. not so much. In fact, if GrooGrux King got any slower he'd be going in reverse, lol. He knows his name, and that's about it. He can sort of follow basic commands but if you give him a kong he kind of just stares at it. LOL. Oh well, I love him anyway.

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 2:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pets

• My black lab great dane mix, Buddy is intelligent and has an amazing personality. He gets jealous, sad, and happy like a human. He is amazing!
    My lab Daisy is slow, doesn't care about anything except filling her belly. She's so lazy when you call her name, she takes her time. She's cute and sweet, just nothing at all like my Buddy.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 3:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Our little mutt Isabell is super smart! She loves to play fetch and she knows a few tricks.

Our big mutt Buddy is DUMB! He knows his name and how to eat and that's it. lol
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• GrooGrux King can't even figure out eating half the time. He gets so excited that he forgets to chew, lol.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Our dog is smart, just hard headed!!!
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• There is no such thing as a stupid dog, only owners who have no idea what it's like to own and train a dog.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 9:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Ummm that's not true. I know how to train dogs...I've trained many dogs. He's slow. AND his vet said that there actually ARE dogs out there who are mentally challenged so can you please go take your bitchiness somewhere else? Thanks.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Pretty smart for a doxie
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2011