More of a vent, but i just feel like giving up!

I really feel like giving up on TTC. I have been TTC for a year and 2 months now and still no baby. It depresses me so much and i dont know what to do. I wanna say that i have tried everything but i dont kno if i have or not. I get my hopes up every month and every month i am let down. I dont know what to do. I dont knw if we should keep trying or just give up. I jut dnt understand why we have not got pregnant yet. :(

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have been trying for 11 months now to get pregnant with my second child. I know it can be frustrating every month when AF shows up but don't give up. It will happen when you least expect it!
    Alcavin08

Answer by Alcavin08 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• hugssometimes it can be frustrating... we are trying too for #4 and no luck yet ....I am not getting any older either! Have you talked to your doctor?

rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• have you talked to your doctor? Sometimes the stress of trying can make it hard to concieve. Good Luck!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i havent went to the doc yet bc im scared to death something is wrong. Do you think i should anyway or wait a little while?
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have been trying fo 4 years. I stopped trying in January. Now i am 2 days late with some signs of pregnancy. Maybe you should stop trying and let nature take over. Lots of baby dust your way.
    Angellove30

Answer by Angellove30 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• *hugs*
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 7:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Thanks ladies!
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2011