Holy pink paint batman

okay so my three year old was supposed to be in her room watching a movie and playing usually i can hear her,but today she is being really quiet my oldest said mom i think you need to come here. so i go up and lil one has bright pink paint all over my bedroom wall,floor,bedspread and to top it off she got in her fathers sock drawer and got out about three or four pair of his brand new white sox and tried to clean up all the paint. lol she stood there busted as busted could be and said it was just an accident mommy. so how was your day?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol,not nearly as eventful or colorful as yours.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• did you take pics?? lol i am cleaning out the fridge and finding mystery food lol and quiet 3 year olds are not always a good thing lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• And here I was lamenting the fact that my son was a stinker at playgroup today, not sharing, taking turns, etc. Thanks for putting it in perspective for me. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• That's funny (maybe not to you .... at least not right now).
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• That's one to tell the grandkids. ;) Yikes!
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 2:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Oh, no!!! And you are calm enough to tell us about it? I wouldn't be!! That's for pink-paint-batman-sure! And I thought the time my son painted MIL's carpet with nail polish was bad!?
    LOL! My day has been, tame.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• oh wow im sorry your daughter did that i hope she learned her lesson
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• OMG I had to laugh I'm sorry! But she's so cute lol
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 3:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• haha thats a great one, I hope you got a pic? I have some back from when my bigger kids were small and I look back and think Good times, good times.
    My day was alright, other then my son failing his drivers test because he ran a stop sign and proceeded to bitch and complain for 2 hours after saying it was my fault. How? I dunno but he swears it is my fault.

Answer by gemgem at 3:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• lmao. i pained my mom couch with red finger nail polish when i was that age.

If they are quiet, it's a red flag!!! lol
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011