What makes YOU supermom?

come on face it! We ALL are~ so what makes YOU the supermom that you are?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 3:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• because my 5yo says so!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• my kids are my priority. period.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'm mom AND dad to my child!
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Because I haven't went bat shit crazy and killed myself lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• He's 3 and thinks so - :) plus I LOVE being his mommy..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I work nights, go to school, go off of 23 hrs of sleep and am working at getting over an abusive ex (court dates off the yinyang) and I'm still here
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• cuz I get up with teh 3 kids at 3am take my hubby to work come home put them back to bed at 4am wake up at 7am to do my school work I go to school online, kids wake up at 9am feed them start cleaning eat lunch at 11am take 5 yr old to school, come home finish cleaning put baby and 2yr old down for nap clean star getting supper ready, go pick up daughter at 3 go pick up daddy at 4 go home finish supper eat sit relax or finish school work if not done, bathe kids(both me and my husband) we put them to bed then we shower go to bed and baby still wakes up a few times at night and start all over
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 3:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Because I have 5 kids (2 adult, 1 teen, 1 tween and a 6 yr old) and I havent made my way into a psycho ward yet. I do everything for them and only them. I try to give them everything and more of what I had growing up, love, support, extra things etc. I run around like a mad woman every day it seems going from church for youth groups, cheer, dance, baseball, softball, weight lifting, gymnastics lol to name a few. I am wonder mom sometimes able to be in two places at once (so it seems some days).

Answer by gemgem at 3:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i have 2 kids 4 and 13 months. I have 1 Stepdaughter full custody who is 11 going on 3 and is like watching 5 4 yr old boys at once lol. I have 1 due in Sept and a husband. I cook clean play and take care of everyone. I never have time to myself except my 15 min showers everynight (thank god for that) and i havent gone back to drinking like i was before kids and that was a lot lol. Im sober and NOT crazy yet lol. But i love being a mom
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 3:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Because I am, THAT's why. ;D My Son says so..and everyone who knows me!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011