Do you miss your pre-pregnancy body? adult content

I'm brand new to this community, and I have a personal question for you (what a way to introduce myself!). I have two children, and I'm nearing the end of nursing my second. I just bought a (gorgeous, sexy) bathing suit and was super excited to try it on for my husband when I got home - but I had just nursed my little one from one breast and as I looked at myself in the mirror, realized that when I'm done nursing, I will be too small (breast-wise) to even fit in it! I love being a mom and I wouldn't trade my old body for my kids, but I feel very self-conscious about my breasts (after I was done nursing my first they were much smaller and felt so empty). I know it's common for moms to miss their old bodies, but I really need to hear from others about their experiences with this - has anybody else gone through this? Does anybody have tips on how to learn to love their new bodies? Any tips on breast health and how to 'boost your bust' naturally?

Freetobememommy

Asked by Freetobememommy at 3:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• i miss my pre-wedding body and I am goal set to get it back this year since I am done having babies
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 3:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• (.)(.) the used to be alot perkier.... and they have some stretch marks now :( They aren't dark but still. And I'm a lil thicker, it seems like it's hardr for me to lose weight now. Oh and my teeth are weak now :(
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have three kids, and I do sometimes miss my prepregnancy body. For me it's not breasts ( never had much of those to start with!), but abs. I'm tiny height-wise, I had nowhere to grow but out, and I ended up with some stretch marks and 'extra skin' on my belly. I'm certainly not going to be wearing a bikini again! And I do miss that confidence. But on the other hand, I definitely appreciate my body more for what it can do, in terms of having and nursing children, I take far better care of myself as far as diet and exercise and am actually about fifteen pound thinner now than I was when I got pg with my first because I take care of myself a LOT better, so it goes both ways. I think it takes some time too... my oldest child is now nine, I've had lots of time to get used to living in this body- and I can live with it!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Do pushups!!!! This will build up the muscles under your breasts and make them appear more perky and "hang" better. lol. Bonus- your arms will get sexy as well as your back. If you do them properly they will even help with your core strength including abs and butt. I used to not like my breast after nursing 4 kids, but now I do =o) Now to tackle those inner thighs....
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 3:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2011