Does anyone know

of a way to grow hair ..
my daughter is a yr and a half and has about the same amount of hair she was born with just a little darker in color..
dose anyone have anything that might help

Dani3lla

Asked by Dani3lla at 3:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• buy her big bows head bands and enjoy it you dont have to fight with her just yet on brushing her hair
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My daughter was bald until she was 2. Just accept her the way she is!!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I doubt theres a safe way to grow more hair on your toddler... why would you want to anyways? I'm sure she will grow hair soon enough.
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 4:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My DD had the same problem, she had very little hair and now she is starting to grow more at almost 2 yrs old. I understand she is a girl and you want to do girlie things with her I am the same way, but you just have to be patient and accept her for her and not force it, I like to read tween chapter books and I am reading "The Worst(crossed out) Best Year Ever" and there is a baby in it that they tried to make it's hair grow and it was a disaster...
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 4:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i was almost bald til i was 4, everyone thought i was a boy. now my kid has hair down to her but and she it 3. nothing you can do about it. she is who she is. it will grow. just give it time.
    mrs.trial

Answer by mrs.trial at 11:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2011