Do you think we are living in the end of days?

I believe in God and I think that the end is near because of things that are happening. I dont know about the whole 2012 thing because we arent supposed to know when it is coming, right? I would like to hear anyones thought on this.

Whitwilson

Asked by Whitwilson at 3:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• No...lol. "The end of days" are very far away IMO. People have been saying "the end is near" for centuries. It will never end, someone will always be saying that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Man has been looking for those signs forever. I say, since we can't control the outcome, we need to live our lives to the utmost & if it happens, we will be received in His arms & released from this Hell on Earth. It's a win - win either way. (Enjoying life here while we can & enjoying eternity in His Glory!) :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I like to say the future is coming instead :) Although, I feel like it may be pretty close sometimes.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think people spend too much time focusing on what MIGHT be coming. Focus on today. Quit wasting time on what MIGHT happen in the future. If you focus too much on that, you will miss out on the wonderful things in your present.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Rather than dread the "end" or worry and fret over it, i'd live life as enjoyably as I can, and do what I can to help others enjoy life. For all we know, Al 'Bore' was right...and earth could cave long before God does.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Ever since the Bible was pieced together people have believed the "end of days" are coming. 2000+ years and it still hasn't come.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The only end I see is the end of the day and the start of the next.

I do believe it will end and it will be at man's hand with war or our reckless destruction of the planet and her resources.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have faith in this earth. She has been around for a long time and has seen a lot. Whether or not we are on the brink of exterminating ourselves as a species- this earth will still be here, and life will continue without us. Heck some days I think this planet would be much better off!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• No, I dont.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• No, I don't. Someday humans will be 'gone' and someday the earth will be 'gone' or more accurately will change forms and become others 'stuff' in the Universe, but it's not likely to be anytime soon. I also don't believe in a religious doomsday end of the world scenario. Things will end because of something natural or because humans do something stupid to exterminate ourselves by mistake.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2011