Does your Leapster L-Max have problems with the touch screen?

I just bought one for my daughter. I bought it used on ebay, excellent condition. It is the pink one with Scooby-Doo on it. I was playing it earlier, and was trying the "paint a picture" game. It seemed like the touch screen wasn't registering what I was touching. It would make the click noise as if I had touched something incorrect, but didn't do the command I was trying.

The games work good. I don't know what to do. I'm going to email the gal from ebay. I was just wondering what kind of experience you have with the L-Max and the touchscreen.

Thanks, Chris

megansmommy05

Asked by megansmommy05 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Ours just completely quit working >:(
    CuZ-Im-tHe-BoSS

Answer by CuZ-Im-tHe-BoSS at 7:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We have 2 pink and blue they both work fine, had them for more than 2 yrs. Now Vsmile on the other hand is junk but leap products seem to hold up much better. I'd contact the Seller if I were you.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2008