Do you get along with your mil?

do you talk on the phone? if you DONT get along. Why? does your relationship with your mil affect your marriage

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not married but i might as well be. Lol. My "MIL" Get along GREAT! I love her! She is always there for me when i need her.. she is constantly doing nice things for me and my family.. She is just.. awesome. not all mother in laws are horrible! :) We talk on the phone sometimes.. not really a "just to chat" type thing.. but we text all the time. :)
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 3:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I do get along with my MIL, but we don't normally talk on the phone. She always talks with DH most days, and we normally communicate through him. lol
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• We pretend to get along in public. I have tried and tried with that woman and it always turns the same way, she gets pissed at me and I never find out why lol. She never really liked me & has done some real messed up crap to me including helping me lose custody of my son because she thought if me and dh broke up he could then get custody of our dd and live with her. Shes really just evil inside lol.

Answer by gemgem at 3:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I get along with her for the most part. She isn't big on talking on the phone so we rarely talk on the phone. She doesn't stop often b/c she doesn't want to intrude or be to pushy (we live 2 miles apart) it's good and bad, sometimes I get bored being a SAHM and company would be good for me and my son, but then I can understand how she doesn't want to be to pushy. Sometimes it can affect my marriage when she tries to give my husband advice or something behind my back, or calls his cell instead of our house phone, like she only wants to talk to him, then it gets a little to much for me to handle. lol.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i love my MIL we dont usually talk on the phone they live in MA. we in OH. but we email weekly and they are planing on moving up here this summer and im sure we will talk and hang out more often even though they are much older than me they are 70 and im 27 but we get along great.
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 3:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes! Mom and I get along perfectly, same with Dad (my FIL). They love me, and I love them..I am so Blessed! No one has better In-laws than I do. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i get along with her, actually we are moving in with her at the end of this month till we gets back on our feet
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 3:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yeah I get along with her and I talk to her on the phone everyday, but some of the others I could do without their drama!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 3:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I don't get along well with my MIL for a variety of reasons. No, we don't talk on the phone. However she really doesn't talk on the phone so even dh does not talk to her on the phone. If anyone calls it's his dad, generally because he wants something!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Loved My MIL
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011