Class Reunion

We are planning our class reunion. We have no funds at the school anymore..i Have no experience planning one. So how do we pay for things? Just charge everyone so much that day? Then who foots the bill until then? I sure as heck don't have the extra cash.

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• You need to gather a committee to help you. You can't do it all on your own. Nor do you really want to. It starts with making decisions of what you want to do, where you wanna do it & when. Then you have to start contacting venues for costs. All my reunions had reservation fees that each attendee paid when sending their RSVP. We have our class reunion info on a website called myfamily.com. You can set up an account just for your school & class year. Start entering all the classmates you have info on & go from there. Incorporate other classmates to help you. Contact all the classmates you can to network. Let them all know about the website & the web addy for your school & class that you set up. Each student will have a sub-account to enter the site with. And, there is internal communications in the site as well as posting pics, newsletters, bulletins, etc.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• We set up an event on facebook..there are gals helping me too. I called the school today, and they said we don't have an account...I guess we will have to send out invites and people will have to send in money with the RSVP?? Or what do you think?? Who covers the costs of the invites? Or just add it in with all the other costs to get reimbursed?
    Ambie0526

Comment by Ambie0526 (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011