Anyone know of a good natural tincture/herbal medicine for ADHD

No im not putting my daughter on Redelen/Mythlyn or any other nasty medication. it has many side effects. Im more hollistic, and im looking for other moms who have kids with ADHD/Impusle disorder but give there kids natural remedies to calm them down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

• I too never felt comfortable with the idea of giving my child dangerous stimulant medication. I opted for a biomedical approach with the help of a DAN doctor and was able to rid my son of his ADHD diagnosis.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• A good quality magnesium supplement paired with B6 to help absorb it. Also DMG or TMG.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• They make a supplement called Attentive Child that you can find in vitamin stores and health stores. You can also try Fish Oil. And one book I found extremely helpful, to the point of not needing these supplements anymore either is: Ritalin Is Not The Answer: A Drug-Free, Practical Program for Children Diagnosed with ADD or ADHD
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i dont know about that but i've heard that cutting out all refined sugars and certain perservatives can help.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 2:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• the ladies all have good advice I can't think of anything right off hand but good luck
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2011