So emotional today

Wow! I am soooo emotional today! I am just all over the place! I posted this in "Just fun and games", even though there's nothing fun about this. Maybe someone should create another catagory ... Anyway, here's my day:

First I stepped on the bathroom scale expecting no change, but this time it was different. I had lost weight and for some reason that made me cry. I've been trying so hard with no good results and finally the numbers went down. Then, my mom calls to confirm that money was withdrawn from my dads bank account. I feels so bad for my dad ... I feel so helpless .... And on top of that, the wedding is almost here and I am feeling so overwhelmed. I have nothing ready! And then i go on my daughters shool wed site to see that her grade has finally improved! From an "F" to a "C"!!!!! We've worked so hard and I am just sooo proud! Ahhhhh! So many emmotions! Sorry to dump all this on all of you, I'm home alone with no one to talk to.

cecyh9

Asked by cecyh9 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Holy cow, you do have a lot going on! At least you aren't emotional in a depressed and crappy way, like I was earlier! Congrats on all of the good things going on in your life girl! Hugs!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• hugs

san78

Answer by san78 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Well that's a lot going on babes!  No need to apologize, stuff happens.  I can see why your emotional.  GOOD JOB WITH THE GRADE!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• That's a lot going on at one time, but that's life for you. Congrats on your weight loss (I know how hard that is firsthand), on your daughter's improved grades, and on your upcoming wedding! Weddings are always chaotic, do you have anyone helping you? Bridesmaids or a wedding planner? A wedding planner may cost a bit extra, but they do ease the stress quite a bit!

FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• woohoo

CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• just to clarify.... on the losing weight and grade! haha :)
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• you were overwhelmed with a lot of good things happening for you. nothing wrong with that. congrats on the weight loss and the upcoming wedding.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011