I'm a freak and he's not :( adult content

This has to stop! How do I get him to come to the dark side without hurting his feelings? He's very sensitive and I don't want him to feel like I haven't been enjoying our sex life. I just want to bring some new elements to it. (light bdsm).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Get a few drinks in him, he might loosen up and be more open to trying new things..eventually he will get comfortable..at least i hope for your sake..g/l!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• LOL just ask him to try it and if he doesnt like it then you'll never do it again. i like the drink suggestion!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Well, this goes a lot into communication. Somethings make people uncomfortable, period. Why not explore somethings he likes first, then if your willing to do things he likes, he might be more willing to do the things you like
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Before I started dating the guy I was dating last year, we used to talk about sex. I told him that I thought a little... light choking was hot, in a certain mood, and could be a turn on. He thought I was a weirdo.
    Then we started our sexual relationship and I tried it on him.
    He loved it and he still does it to this day.
    Point it, just try something... start it slow... see what he really thinks. He might say he doesn't like it before he actually tries something new... but can he really have an opinion if he hasn't tried it yet?
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It doesn't hurt to ask if he'll try..luckily for me, my Husband and I are into everything We do. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• just try something while going at it
    Anonymous

• Introduce things to him a little at a time. Like say you like to be spanked, while you 2 are into it, take his hand a bring it down on your butt, etc.
    Maybe you can play a sensual game with him.
    If communication is good between you 2, maybe you can ask him if there's anything that he'd like for you to do differently (maybe this way he won't get offended). You can also tell him that you'd like to try something to see how it feels.
    Maybe he won't be hurt if you tell him that you'd like to do these a little different.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• few drinks, some videos of some soft bdsm, tell him your fantasy, wear your clothes, talk sultry explaining what you want him to do to you. as long as you make it so he knows he is getting something out of it, he might be more inclined to do things for you.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'd just talk to him about it. If you can't do that, how on earth are you going to do it with him? lol That's what I always tell myself or friends if they ask something similar.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• thank you ladiessss... it's just difficult to bring up b/c he is a little sheltered... ie, he is 30 and did not know crotchless underwear EXISTED lol... he thought i was making it up! so i am afraid anything like this will really weird him out. he's really good but it's so... consistent. i think the idea of having a few drinks first is really good, even tho i feel like a pervy boy taking advantage lol, but it'll probably make him more receptive to something new.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2011