Body shape and clothes

I have noticed that no matter what shape or size a woman is, if her clothes fit properly she will look nice.

In trying to figure out what my body shape is, I am confused. I have gained a bit of weight (10-20) over the winter and the shape I am now is not what I would be if I were at my best.

I need a new spring/summer wardrobe so do I look for clothes that flatter my shape now, or focus on photos of me at my best to figure out my true body shape, shop for that and continue to work at getting that shape back?

It's so hard to buy clothes, at least for me, since I have fluctuated between a 5/6-8/10 for several yrs now.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would buy clothes that flatter the shape that you are now.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I agree on buying clothes that flatter the shape you are now. If you lose weight later then I would buy new ones.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Buy at your current size and for your body shape. If/when you lose weight, if you feel you've invested too much time or money into those clothes and they are still in style and worth keeping, have them tailored.
    Anonymous

• flatter what you have NOW.. otherwise it won't look good.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i have the same prob. i feel like i have the weirdest shape im so petite in some areas and then others im a normal size person which makes buying clothes hard good luck i started going to the gym again so i don't gain too much wt throughout this pregnancy
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2011