My new boobs adult content

Okay, so before I got pregnant with my daughter I was super flat-chested (just nipples lol I looked like a 12 yr old boy) while pregnant I went up to a 32A...and yes I was JUICED!!!! lol THIS time I've gone from a 32A to a 34D and I'm STILL growing!!! Now don't get me wrong I am SUPER excited about this and let me tell you...hubby aint complaining either lol

The only problem is...since I am not used to having boobs they are CONSTANTLY in the way! lol When I lay down they flop all into my armpits, hubby keeps hitting me in them since we're both not used to them being there and that HURTS lol (not on purpose, elbowing me on accident, things like that) I've grown out of 2 bra sizes in the last month alone and can't afford to be buying bras every 2 weeks lol...Hubby sometimes gets a little overzealous during sex and squeezes them too hard....the list goes on and on lol

For my more well-endowed mama's...please help me adjust to my great new rack lol...how the hell do I keep them out of my way???? I don't want to wear a bra or sports bra all day long because my nipples are so sore most of the time....what the hell do you gals do??? lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• what ... no pics ?=LAMO
    you could try a nursing bra, will support,but they have flaps you can undo, to give sore nipples a breather
    soft jersy sports bras worked for me, i got them bigger than i needed - knew i would grow into them
    sounds like you have some great humor about it - that helps alot when getting used to new body
    i used to laugh and joke,... i am so round but can not roll out of bed
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Bras are the only thing that helps me. Usually, I wear at least one regular bra and a tank with a built in shelf. Sometimes I also add a sports bra to that list. I'm a 32FF or G, and they hurt all the time and get in the way and make my arms go to sleep at night and make it difficult to breathe sometimes, etc... They suck. I suggest that you get a bra (nursing, sports, etc.) that is only a band size and the cups stretch. They really contain the girls and you don't have to worry about the bra being too small after a week or two. Nursing bras like that are best IMO because they go up higher (in cups) than most sports bras. Plus, they're usually more comfortable.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• haha. man, i have the opposite problem. i've got the incredible shrinking boobies. u sed to be a 34c now after breaastfeeding 3 huge babies i'm probably gonna be less than an a cup.... sigh
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 4:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Gotta be honest bras are the only thing that helps me. I have breast pads in them so they do not irritate my nipples. Also making sure i don't slouch so that they are touching the baby belly helps.

A-D wow momma what a nice perk!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 4:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• LOL! I don't really know what to tell you. I wore a 36B when I was 12 and gradually increased to a 40D before I got pregnant with my first child, now I'm in a 44DD. So...I'm used to them. They're just here, just a part of my body. Sure, sometimes I will knock stuff over with my boobs if I'm not paying attention. Eventually you will just adapt and get used to them.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• You needs a good bra
    Anonymous

• I love my sports bras, it is way better then them going every which a way. Plus my nipples are always hard as rocks and we have people go in and out of our house a lot. So gotta cover them up some what. I am a double D. I was a D. So Im pretty use to them.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011