Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How can i get the father of my baby away from us? adult content

i am 6 months pregnant and i didnt tell the father of the baby i was pregnant he recently found out and came to my house to confront me. I want nothing to do with him and i dont want him around at all i know it sounds terrible but i had a bad relationship with him and just dont want him around but he wont leave me alone and. He is not legal in this country which is main reason i dont want him near me and the baby.

Answer Question

Asked by mommy2be123523 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (21)
  • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ just tell him its not his ;)

    .what is his nationality ??

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • Call the police and say he is harassing you.

    Answer by UpSheRises at 4:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • was he abusive..

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • I would threaten him that you will call the police. If he isn't legal that should be enough to scare him off. If not call the police. But you do need to take into consideration that it is your babys father and if you push him away for ever, that can make a huge impact on your child when he/she is older. Good luck!

    Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • I'm not understanding.  So he's here illegally.  What I am not understanding, did you know this BEFORE you slept with him?  I can understand wanting him to get his shit together and be here legally but you said the main reason you don't want him around you or your baby is because he's illegal.  So what if he became legal?  I'm not sure what he can do about it, he can't call the authorities or anything.


    Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • Well you did decide to have a sexual relationship and you knew what the outcome could be. It is his child regardless of his nationality. Your unborn baby deserves to know his/her father.

    Only good reason for keeping him away from the baby would be, is if he was abusive.

    Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • his nationality is mexican i did tell him i was going to call the cops but he keeps txting me. i understand it can affect the baby thnk you all

    Comment by mommy2be123523 (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • totally threaten him with the cops. he'll run and probably leave you alone. i would also tell him that it's not his, but you might wanna have someone in the house with you during this confrontation in case he gets scary. once you pull this shit, tho, u can't go back. stay away from him, don't get emotional or "talk things over" and give him a reason to start stalking all over again. good luck.

    Answer by shilohsmama425 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • Yeah BabyBugsmama, that's what I was just thinking.  There just seems something wrong with keeping him away from the baby and he obviously wants to be there.


    Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • Well you could always take him to court after the babys born for child support then he would be introuble for being here illegaly or just tell him that you will have him deported if he doesnt leave you alone. I dont know the back story if he was abusive then i would not feel bad about getting him introuble but if it was nothing like that then i wouldnt suggest going that rout. Does he know that it is his?

    Answer by michelle.coppes at 4:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.