Ruby

So, I'm sick and camped out on the couch right now and I'm watching Ruby on the Style network. This episode she's seeing her therapist and I guess they're trying to hash out this dysfunctional relationship she has with some dude named Denny. My question is do you have or have you been in a relationship with someone who you knew wasn't good for you but you just couldn't stay away from them? If so, why?

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 4:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh yes. I had a long term relationship with someone for several years. It was the best thing I did for myself was to finally cut the cord.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• PS I love Ruby lol but, her whiney drawl gets on my nerves sometimes lol
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• tsk tski love ruby!!!!! she is annoying but cute at the same time. i stayed in a relationship for 4 years with this guy who was a druggie, i tried to save him but he kept dragging me down. he stole from me, lied , could not keep a job, went on binges for days etc,etc... one day i made up my mind and said enough is enough. i kicked his ass out. it was a big load off my shoulders! you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• She finally cut Denny loose ! LOL
    tirelessefforts

Comment by tirelessefforts (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• She is always cutting Denny loose lol :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011