Do you ever get to eat in peace?

I make my DD's breakfast/lunch/dinner (whichever at the time), they start to eat, so I hurry and make my own food, I go to sit down, I get not even halfway through, they're already done and running over to me to EAT My FOOD!!!!! Sometimes I want to go lock myself in the bathroom just so I can enjoy one meal lol without getting attacked by Vulchers!!!

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Peace?  What's that? 

confused

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My husband gets mad when our son tries to steal his food or climb on him while he's eating and I look at him and say do you think I ever get to eat in peace? I miss just sitting on the couch without getting climbed like i'm a jungle gym
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Never....I can't even use the bathroom in the peace. Every time I sit down to pee, she says "Mommy I want to pee" over and over UMMMM....can you wait until I'm done please? lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• No. No peace for me.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Not since I had kids.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011