All these pains, an early pregnancy sign?

Im due for my period in exactly two weeks, for the past few days ive have bad back pain,and ive been bloated, starting today ive been getting sharp pains in my stomach every once in a while, also my kneees up to my lower abdomen are killing me. Also my nipples feel kind of itchy/tingly and my boobs are tender. Im not quiet sure whether my nipples have gotten darker, they look like they may have a little. Sunday i did spot a few drops of blood..not even enough for a panty liner. My DH and i did have unprotected sex and he did bust in me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you are pregnant, The best thing for you to do is to wait to see if you have a missed period. But seams like you have all the symptoms...
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Well, it is very possible, but you are going to have to wait until your missed period to find out. Good luck and I hope you get the result you want.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• too early to tell
    maybe you are
    maybe you are not, and just have flu and period symtoms
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011