how do I get more members in my group?

tell me what I can do to get people to join
http://www.cafemom.com/group/momssayanything

robinalbright

Asked by robinalbright at 12:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You Can: *do a mom search to find moms who might be interested in your topic and leave them chatter box messages * make a signature and use it when you post in your groups. Make it clickable straight to your group. * you can post journals about your group *you advertise your group in the groups seeking members forum by clicking promote your group in the red links to the left on your group home page * you can add a widget to your profile about your group and game widgets to bring people to your profile to see it. * you can click the invite friends link on your home page or at the bottom of the page and invite your friends to your group, invite non cafe members to your group or make a widget for your myspace page or blog * you can join one of the group owner support groups like Cafemom Groups Discussion or Group Owner's Club
    GOC.Admin

Answer by GOC.Admin at 2:31 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Hi robinalbright,

If you're interested in promoting your group, you can do so through the 'Promote Your Group' link in the Admin Tools section on your group's homepage. Your post there will be added to the 'Groups Seeking Members' forum.

Here's how to promote your group:

Click the arrow beside the 'Groups' tab.
    Select 'My Groups' from the drop-down menu.
    Go to your group's homepage.
    On the lower left side of the page, you'll see your Admin Tools.
    Click the 'Promote Your Group' link.
    Beneath 'Tell Moms About Your Group', type in the title and content of your post.
    Click 'Add Post'.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• nkjbjkn

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• hghjg
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• gvfcgh

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2008