Does anyone else go through this???...and venting...omfg...update

So, back in Jan, I quit my job because my DH wanted a SAHW and SAHM. We haven't had the perfect marriage by any means. The best way I can explain him, is...he's a part-time dad and part-time hubby. Part-time is giving too...

This last week, he's really been a complete jackass to me.
On Sunday, we go to Costco, we also ate there. Well, after shopping...we go to walk outside, it's raining...I mean pouring.
He looks at me and says "go get the car, I can't afford to get sick". Okay, it rubbed me the wrong way, but I did it. I drove up front, got out of the car, and opened the back of my SUV. He just stands there and hands me the groceries while he's standing underneath shelter and I'm soaking wet. I'm like "are you not going to help me load these up?"...again, "I can't afford to get sick". I'm fuming at this point, but bite my tongue. We leave.

We make it home, it's still pouring. He sits in my car, while I open the back of my suv and unload all of these groceries BY MYSELF. Doesn't even offer to help me. So, at this point, I'm highly pissed off. He was like "what's wrong?" And I told him I feel it's wrong that he couldn't help me, especially in the pouring rain.
His reply "Look, woman, I told you, I can't afford to get sick, and I didn't let you quit work not to pull your weight around here." OMFG, took everything within me not to knock his ass out with a frying pan. Then a few minutes go by, and he tells me that if I don't do what he asks, he won't pay my car payment.
WHAT KIND OF HUSBAND DOES THAT? He's fucking asking for it.

So, since Sunday, I've been on strike.
No food cooked for him, no clothes washed for him, nothing...fuck him. Until he apologizes, he can go to Hell.

And it's just not this incident. There have been so many.

Another one, March 18th, I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out. His exact words, "well, make sure they only numb you and give you laughing gas because you have no one to watch Chloe (DD)." So, after they remove the teeth, I have to come home, and take care of her. Then, he also ask if I could take her with me.
He works 4 10 hour days, so Friday's he can do school work for his masters. He doesn't even want to watch her because being a SAHM, part of my job is to watch her.
I'm so pissed off, and hurt.

He ask why I have been so lazy this last week, and then ask if I was sick. I said "no, not sick, not lazy, I'm tired of you being a part-time husband and father and expect me to go full speed and pick up and finish the shit you start. ***update*** so dh comes home...takes away the internet and home phone. Hasn't spoke to me. He is upset that I didn't make him dinner. Pretty sure he'll snag my driod too, or have it shut off. Looks like its gonna be a rough night. Just pray for me!

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Ouch, I'm sorry.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 5:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I would go back to work quickly its only going to get worse Trust me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Sounds like my ex. Notice I said EX! Yeah, 25+ years of that & worse proved to me that they don't change. So, I made the change & got rid of him.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I would be getting another job.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Wow! Ithink you need to reconsider this relationship!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I say...KICK HIM TO THE CURB. well in all honesty, i'd give him a taste of his own medicine!!!!! I would have NOT unloaded those groceries, they WOULD have sat in the car WITH ur DH (dumb-husband btw) I would start being a part time wife and a full time mommy!!!! F THAT! No dinner on the table when he gets home, no lunches made for him, he can wash his own dirty draws lol etc....STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• oh crap that's awful ! For his Info, there is no way possible to get sick from being wet or cold, NOT possible, there has to be a germ/virus for him to catch a cold., dumbarse, What a dick I got a shovel and a real big back yard LOL

devil

myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Wow! I would be so pissed off too. good for you for going on strike. he sounds like he is resenting you for being at home all the time, i have been throught that too. I lost my job awhile ago and i actually am making more being home then when i was working and at times i will hear smart ass comments, or if i don't feel good then i was lazy.
    I am sorry you are going through this, I would so help you with your daughter if i was near you so you can get your wisdom teeth pulled.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• do you think he is thinking about what you said? i hope so! it sounds frustrating...i would be tempted with the frying pan too! i truly hope things get better. i have heard many stories of men turning around...i hope it can be yours one day : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yikes! Sounds like your doing the right thing. I'd tell him your being a sahm. Your taking care of your daughter. Your not his mother. If my dh ever told me this, he would find out what it's like being single. I'd take out the money from the account to pay your car payment, and some extra to hold you over for a few days. Go stay with a friend or family member. He can do his laundry, dishes, clean the house, make his own food,,,, then he might respect you a little more.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2011