10dpo with steady rising temps....

Hi ladies! So i am now 10 dpo and this is my first month temping since my m/c on 1/10. I started temping on cd43 just to get an idea when i would O. Well I finally did on cd50. Now my temps are high and holding steady with hardly any fluctuation. Im hoping this is a good sign. Any one seen this before?

My Ovulation Chart

lybra975

Asked by lybra975 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• ah...well...being steady may very well be a good thing, as long as there is some small amount of variation. however, it's certainly no guarantee. Sometimes temps will just linger and then drop when AF shows up. Most people don't go beyond 14DPO without having their period start, so if AF doesn't show by 15DPO, I'd test.
    But, if there's not really any variation in your temp - if you"flatline" - you need a better thermometer. Not all thermometers are created equal. Make sure the thermometer you have is a basal thermometer. My first one I had for YEARS, I bought it at walmart in 2006. It was an awesome, ever faithful and accurate thermometer. Then my 2 year old decided it would be fun to stick the tip in the little hole in the bathroom doorknob and broke it. I replaced it with a basal therm from walgreens and I hate it. It likes to flatline. But I'm pregnant now, so w/e. Find a good thermometer, and good luck to you.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Hi, the thermometer is new, bought it right before i started temping. Of course if i use it later in the morning the temp is different so I can safely assume its not that. Its the CVS one which ive heard is really good.
    lybra975

Comment by lybra975 (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2011