christmas help

Anyone know of any programs in ohio area that help get clothes and toys for kids for christmas? I have a 5 month old, and we're not the richest people in the world. He really needs a winter coat. Can anyone help me?

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Home & Garden

• There is a place called the block house in Cleves, they will help. Also try the salvation army. They have helped me. They not only will help with the baby , but will also help if you need like house hold stuff[towels,wash cloths, sheets, blankets].
    41andholdin

Answer by 41andholdin at 11:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We have a store in my area, you can pick up clothes for like .50. I find really good stuff there. Hit the thrift stores...I dont' think your baby quite needs to worry about toys at this point. I hate to be mean, but you should be worrying about the coat and food.. not toys, nor other gifts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Does your area have a Freecycle Group? You should look into that, check out the selling Groups here on CM and definitely shop in you local thrift stores. Good luck.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• KeeperBay.com is giving away toys and warm clothing.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2008