Falling asleep watching tv..

I can't ever watch tv with out falling asleep.. does anyone else have this problem? Its like as soon as I decide that I am done for the night and just want to relax, I just go to sleep.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

• I do the same and have great intentions LOL. I usually will get in bed and watch something I DVR;d and then wake up a couple hours later wondering wth?

Answer by gemgem at 5:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I don't have this issue. But, my SO does! We can't watch an entire movie to save our souls! LOL. But, he does get up at 330am to go to work. I used to be that way when my kids were little. Mine are grown now. But, when I have my 8yr old granddaughter, I'm worn out by the end of the day! Kids will wear you out! People always ask "where do kids get all their energy?". It's simple - they sap it from us!!!!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think it's our body's way of telling us what we really need! That happens to me all the time! But I'm also up at 5am every day. What drives me crazy is when I have a show I really want to watch & fall asleep before it's over! -ugh! Record your shows & get your rest. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It happens. You relaxed, so your body clocks out for the night.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• my husband does this all the time
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I do, mainly because it is a security thing for me.
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 3:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2011