I need help finding a scripture...PLEASE!

Something about God has not forgot a single promise he's made...thats all I can remember, but I would really like to find this. Please help if you can!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hope one of these helps!

"Praise be to the LORD, who has given rest to his people Israel just as he promised. Not oneword has failed of all the good promises he gave through his servant Moses." 1 Kings 8:56

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands." Deuteronomy 7:9

Answer by missanc at 7:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Psalm 145:13c
    "...The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made..."
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 8:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Thank you so much for your help...none of the above are what I'm looking for. I'm still looking myself.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011