What was your last fight about with your hubby?

Mine was about me getting highlights in my hair. I just hate how some men (like my husband) get upset when I want to do something for myself (like getting my hair done) and than complain the next min. how some random ladies hair looks all nice.

momoftwins250

Asked by momoftwins250 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• messing up the bathroom when he cut his hair and shaved his whiskers. he left hair all over the sink, floor, mat, toilet ugh!!!!!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It was over my sons car. I told my son I wasnt paying for anymore parts and my dh went and took him to get them anyway. I was so pissed.

Answer by gemgem at 6:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• leaving my stroller out in the rain for two days.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• not being very helpful when I'm trying to plan my 39th birthday!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Leaving popcorn kernels all over the floor from snack because mommy is the only one who knows how to work the vacuum! I do it so much my son who is TWO now knows how to do it!! GAH! WTF dont have a messy snack and leave it for me to clean when I get off work!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It was about me cutting on the lights in the bedroom to give him dinner.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• His sister. She calls 3 times a friggin day every single day and I was like enough is enough! He told me he can't control her but I had to blatantly point out that the times she calls is during family time. We have 2 kids and he is gone half the time, he needed to tell her to respect our times as a family. Too bad if she doesn't have a life.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• We fought over his work actually, his work brings him to all sorts of places - sometimes for only a few days and other times for weeks or even months but during the weeks and months he always comes home on weekends. Dealing with the necessary travel of his career doesn't bother me - I knew what he did and who he was before we even started, I like the fact that his job also gives him months at a time when he stays home and that's worth the times apart. My problem is when he's gone and doesn't have to be...like when he has the option of having a few extra days or an extra week to work on a project I don't mind so long as it doesn't interfere with family events. Tomorrow is my birthday and he's still in Los Angeles, and he missed my last two birthdays. He could've come home yesterday or today but decided to wait and get a flight out late tomorrow afternoon.

Anonymous

• I asked him to get me something out of a basket that was closest to him, he half ass looked for it then told me he couldnt find it, so I'm like well can you hand me the basket then, and he tells me no...so I go over there and get the basket PISSED cause he can't even hand me a freaking basket and I'm like "I ask you to do the simplest shit for me and you can't do it but I bend over backwards to make sure YOUR life is easier" He said I was throwing a temper tantrum like a little kid because "I didnt get my way"
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• about me working in the am and taking up evening classes in college, because he feels there will be no family time left for him and my daughter.
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 9:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011